Owner and Data Controller
- FrameConnection Limited
760 Vaquero Dr, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Types and Use of Data collected
- We collect personal information during the Registration Process for creating a user account. You will also be asked to choose a unique username and a password, which will be used solely for the purpose of providing access to your user account.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with FrameLink, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used will be recorded by us in order to enhance your experience of the FrameLink services and to help us provide you the best possible service.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our FrameLink Services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting “Remember me on this computer.” option in FrameLink login, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. You can choose to decline cookies while at our Web site, however, this may limit your usage of the Service and your ability to access certain areas of the Web site.
- We may from time to time employ the use of pixel tags on the website and in emails. Pixel tags such as web beacons are 1x1 images that are embedded onto a web page to document traffic and for website analytics without collecting any Personal Information.
- We gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol addresses, browser type, browser language, referring URL, referring and exit pages, operating system, files accessed, errors generated and other visitor details. Once you leave our site, we do not track you.
- We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to offer you a personalized Web experience. FrameLink may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data, but NO GUARANTY CAN BE MADE THAT YOUR INFORMATION AND DATA WILL BE SECURE FROM INTRUSIONS AND UNAUTHORIZED RELEASE TO THIRD PARTIES.
FrameLink Database Access
Any content you submit to a FrameLink database will not be publicly available unless you voluntarily choose to give permission to other users, or to the general public for that database. FrameLink personnel will not review, share, use, or distribute the content of any of your databases without your prior permission or the express permission of the database owner, except as provided in the Terms of Service or as may be required by law. FrameLink may access your databases only for the purpose of providing the Services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Last Updated: February 27, 2018